EISA Election Obserserver Missions
Lesotho: Election Observation Mission statements and reports
- Promoting the Effectiveness of Democracy Protection Institutions in Southern Africa: The Office of the Ombudsman in Lesotho, Motlamelle Anthony Kapa, 2009.
- Consolidating Democratic Governance in Southern Africa: Lesotho, Tumelo Tsikoane, Tefetso H. Mothibe, 'Mamoeketsi EN Ntho & David Maleleka, 2007.
- Political Parties and Democratisation in Lesotho, Khabele Matlosa and Caleb Sello, 2005.
- From Military Rule to Multiparty Democracy: Political Reforms and Challenges in Lesotho, ed Claude Kabemba, 2004.
- Gender and Elections in Lesotho: Perspectives on The 2002 Elections, Puleng Letuka, Mateliso, Keiso Matashane-Marite, 2004.
- Policy Dialogue on democracy protection institutions in southern Africa on 14 July 2009.
- Lesotho's 2007 General Elections: Towards a Constructive Management of Post-election Disputes, EISA Workshop, 25-27 September 2007, Maseru, Lesotho
- Regional Conference on Political Parties and Democratic Governance in the SADC Region, 2006.
- Dialogue on Political Parties in Southern Africa, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, 10-11 December 2004